How Can You Use Glass in the Garden?
There are so many creative things you can do with tumbled stained glass, and one of the really beautiful ideas is using it in your garden.
Using stained glass in your garden is:
- Safe – the glass has been tumbled so there are no sharp edges.
- It is recycle glass
- It doesn’t put off toxins t0 harm the soil or pollute the air.
- Great for drainage as it allows water to flow freely through it, then acting as a mulch it holds the water in the soil longer.
- Beautiful! Using the wonderful color of stained glass, you can create designs and accents that will stay in place.
- Long lasting, it will not fade with age and need to be replaced frequently.
- A fun project the entire family can participate in.
You can use it directly on the ground or create a piece of art
These are just a few of the beautiful looks and objects you can create for your garden, I bet you can think of many more…
Take a look at our online store or
Give us a call, we’d love to brainstorm with you!